Wrong Fuel St Helens, Petrol in Diesel St Helens?
Have you put in the wrong fuel in the St Helens area? Call 0845 644 7991 now for expert help.
Welcome to Wrong Fuel Doctor St Helens. We provide 24 hour assistance, 7 days a week to all motorists who have accidentally put the wrong fuel into their vehicles. Our rapid response team are waiting to solve all wrong fuel St Helens emergencies and are fully trained to use state of the art fuel drain equipment.
What should I do first if I have a wrong fuel St Helens problem?
Filling up with the wrong fuel is stressful and can be a little embarrassing, but with 150,000 UK cases occurring each year, you are certainly not alone! Here’s what to do if you find yourself in a wrong fuel fix:
• If you have noticed that you have put in the wrong fuel before starting the vehicle engine, don’t try to start it. There is less likelihood of the wrong fuel circulating around the vehicle fuel system and it makes our job a little easier! Don’t worry if you have started the engine though, our wrong fuel St Helens engineers can still save the day.
• If you’re on the forecourt, tell the attendant what has happened. They may help to move your vehicle to a safer place.
• If you have broken down at the side of the road, put on your hazard warning lights and only stay in the vehicle if the road is quiet and it is safe to do so. Call us and inform our engineer if your vehicle is causing an obstruction for other motorists as we will prioritise your case and get to you as quickly as possible.
• If you are a vulnerable motorist i.e. you are on the motorway or hard shoulder, you are a lone female in a secluded location, an elderly motorist or your vehicle has broken down at night and is a safety risk, please tell our wrong fuel St Helens engineer when you call. We can take the necessary emergency steps and get to you fast.
• Call Wrong Fuel Doctor and tell us your location, your vehicle make, model and colour and, if possible, how much of the wrong fuel type you have put in.
Trustworthy and Reliable Wrong Fuel St Helens Engineers
Our aim is to provide the very best wrong fuel St Helens service that we possibly can. To that end, our engineers are fully trained and experienced technicians who will handle your emergency situation efficiently. Our mobile fuel drain vehicles are fitted with the latest wrong fuel removal equipment. Our engineers have SPA passports and are authorised by the Environment Agency to handle and transport contaminated fuel.
We aim to get to you within 40 minutes of your call and will do our very best to keep you fully informed if the traffic is causing a delay. Our wrong fuel St Helens engineers are locally based and will know the area and the fastest route to your location.
If your wrong fuel situation has left your vehicle in an unsafe location, our vehicles are fitted with equipment which will enable us to move your vehicle to a safer place where our engineer can carry out the fuel drain. A fuel drain usually takes around 20 to 30 minutes dependent upon the amount of fuel that needs to be removed from your vehicle and whether or not the vehicle is easily accessible. Wrong fuel situations are never conveniently timed and so our engineer will aim to minimise the amount of time that you are delayed.
Call Wrong Fuel Doctor St Helens on 0345 017 0729 as soon as you can
Whether your vehicle is on a fuel station forecourt, stranded in the middle of a busy junction or on your driveway at home, try not to worry. Our team of professional fuel drain engineers are experienced and as part of their customer service training, they learn how to best deal with stressful situations to provide the very best outcome and service for our customers. We cover the whole of the St Helens area and also the majority of the UK. Even at our busiest times, our network of expert engineers means that we can always provide our rapid callout service whatever the time of day or night.